外国人がシンガポールで仕事をするのには「就労ビザ」が必要となります。下にシンガポールで取得できる就労ビザをまとめました。青文字は実際にMOM (Ministry of Menpower)のウェブサイト上に記載されている文面です。※各ビザに関する具体的な情報は1次情報であるMOMのウェブサイトをご確認下さい。


Employment Pass (EP)



For foreign professionals, managers and executives. Candidates need to earn at least $3,600 a month and have acceptable qualifications.

S Pass


For mid-level skilled staff. Candidates need to earn at least $2,400 a month and meet the assessment criteria.

Dependent Pass + LOC

Employment Pass, EntrePass もしくはPersonalised Employment Pass (PEP)を持つ方に従属しDependent Passを持つ方がLOCを取得すると就業行為が可能になります。LOCはDependant Passの有効期間内で雇用されている期間のみ有効となります。

Letter of Consent

For eligible spouses or children of EP holders who hold a Dependant’s Pass, or an LTVP/LTVP+ issued by ICA. The LOC allows the holder to work in Singapore. The employer must apply for the LOC.



For eligible foreign entrepreneurs wanting to start and operate a new business in Singapore.

Personalised Employment Pass

高額収入を得ているEmployment Pass所持者もしくはシンガポール国外の有能人材を対象とした就労ビザで、企業のスポンサーを必要としません。

For high-earning existing Employment Pass holders or overseas foreign professionals. The PEP offers greater flexibility than an Employment Pass.

Training Employment Pass


For foreign professionals undergoing practical training. Candidates must earn at least $3,000 a month.

Training Work Permit


For semi-skilled foreign trainees or students undergoing practical training in Singapore for up to 6 months.

Working Holiday Pass


For students and graduates aged 18 to 25 who want to work and holiday in Singapore for 6 months.

Long Term Visit Pass

EPもしくはS Passを持つ方の両親、配偶者、継子、障害持ちの子供が申請できるビザです。

For parents, common-law spouses, step-children or handicapped children of eligible Employment Pass or S Pass holders.

Pre-approved Letter of Consent


For eligible spouses or children of Singapore citizens or PRs holding an LTVP/LTVP+ issued by ICA. The holder is pre-approved to work in Singapore. They can only apply for a PLOC when applying for, or renewing the LTVP/LTVP+.



Work Permit for foreign worker


For semi-skilled foreign workers in the construction, manufacturing, marine shipyard, process or services sector.

Work Permit for foreign domestic worker


For foreign domestic workers (FDWs) to work in Singapore.

Work Permit for confinement nanny

シンガポールで働くConfinement Nanny向けの就労ビザ。期間は雇用主の子供が産まれた日から16週間

For Malaysian confinement nannies to work in Singapore for up to 16 weeks starting from the birth of the employer's child.

Work Permit for performing artists


For foreign performers working in public entertainment outlets such as bars, hotels and nightclubs.

Work Holiday Pass (under Work and Holiday Visa Programme)


For Australian students and graduates aged 18 to 30 who want to work and holiday in Singapore for 1 year.


Miscellaneous Work Pass


For foreigners taking on a short-term work assignment of up to 60 days in Singapore.

Work Pass Exempt Activities


For performing eligible short-term activities without a work pass. Candidates must still notify MOM of their activities.

Work pass exemption for foreign students


For foreign students studying full-time at an approved school or institution in Singapore.

Work passes for holders of Long Term Visit Passes issued by ICA


For foreigners married to a Singaporean or permanent resident, or parents accompanying a child who is studying in Singapore.